Quordle players! It may be the case that you need a little help with today’s game.
Perhaps you’re a Quordle newbie. With that in mind, here’s how to play Quordle: Just start typing in words.
Quordle Clues For August 29 1. Beginning letter of the 4 words: C, B, L, and C
2. Ending letter of the Quordle 217 answer words: T, Y, Y, and E
3. Quordle today's word clue 1: Infinitive of the prior action taken to add up or total number of items available
4. Quordle today's word clue 2: Open top small motor vehicle
5. Quordle today's word clue 3: Denoting a fertile rich soil
6. Quordle today's word clue 4: Antonym of the word 'OPEN'7. All 4 words contain at least one vowel
The four words that will make you win today's Quordle challenge are: COUNT BUGGY OAMY CLOSE Congratulations! You are now the winner of the Quordle 217 challenge.